We are passionate about healthcare and committed to our mission: We deliver medical professionals that excel within any team.
We have a long history of excellence, and value our reputation above all else.
We are committed to our employees, and are looking for people who are committed to representing excellence.
• Highly professional
• Technically competent
• Culturally competent
• Team player
• Positive attitude
• High degree of personal integrity
• Two year minimum of clinical experience required
• Appropriate licensure and certifications commensurate with practice
• Adult, Pediatric & Neonatal Intensive Care
• Pulmonary Function
• Pulmonary Rehab
• Long Term Care
• CORE offers excellent pay and benefits (for full-time employees)
• CORE strives to maintain a positive and progressive corporate culture
• Variety and change is key to our success, your experiences combined with experiences you have with us will propel your career into the future
• Current opportunities exist in Minnesota and/or Wisconsin (with appropriate licensure)
• We provide PRN and long-term staffing situations for the facilities with which we work.
Fill out our online application