Once you have been submitted for a position, and offer has been made and you have accepted the offer, we will then begin the compliance phase. We will be provided with a list of documents that need to be submitted and approved before your start date. To give you an idea, some of those required documents are listed below:
- Front and back copies of your certification cards (BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, etc.).
- Copies of your Social Security card and driver’s license. Be sure to copy the backside of your driver’s license if you have any change of address listed there.
- Vaccination records- MMR, varicella, hepatitis B, (vaccine or titer test showing immunity)
- Annual influenza vaccine
- Annual physician statement from your doctor stating you are fit for duty and free of communicable disease.
- Annual TB test—within the last year
Here you will find forms that you may be asked to fill out to help expedite the compliance process: