Once you have been submitted for a position, and offer has been made and you have accepted the offer, we will then begin the compliance phase. We will be provided with a list of documents that need to be submitted and approved before your start date. To give you an idea, some of those required documents are listed below:
- Front and back copies of your certification cards: American Heart Association BLS, ACLS, PALS; TNCC, ENPC, etc.
- Copies of your Social Security card and driver’s license. Be sure to copy the backside of your driver’s license if you have any change of address listed there.
- Vaccination records- MMR, varicella, hepatitis B, (vaccine or titer test showing immunity)
- Annual influenza vaccine
- Annual physician statement from your doctor stating you are fit for duty and free of communicable disease.
- Annual TB test—within the last year
Recommended Apps for Phones to Take Photos of Documents
These apps create clear photos of documents and then exports them as PDFs for easy emailing.
Here you will find forms that you may be asked to fill out to help expedite the compliance process:
- Federal I9 Form
- Health Statement/Physical – Please print and have Physician fill out in its entirety. Fax to 877-652-5053.
- Background Check Disclosure
- TB Screening Questionnaire
- Flu Attestation/Declination Form
- Hepatitis B Declination Form