It’s important for healthcare professionals to have a file with up-to-date documents and forms. There are several forms that are required to build your healthcare professional profile.
- Resume-up to date, with most recent experience and skills.
- Copies of license/certification for every state you are licensed in.
- Front and back copies of your certification cards (BLS, ACLS, PALS, TNCC, etc.).
- Copies of your Social Security card and driver’s license. Be sure to copy the backside of your driver’s license if you have any change of address listed there.
- 2 Letters of reference-Reference Checklist
- Vaccination records- MMR, varicella, hepatitis B, (vaccine or titer test showing immunity)
- Annual influenza vaccine
- Annual physician statement from your doctor.
- Annual TB test—within the last year